The Great Lakes Commission is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, on the corner of Eisenhower Parkway and South Industrial Highway in the Eisenhower Corporate Park. We are conveniently located near the State Street exit of I-94. Local driving directions are listed below. Please refer to our staff directory for individual contacts.
Media inquiries: please contact Beth Wanamaker, email@example.com.
2805 S. Industrial Hwy., Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48104-6791
Phone: 734-971-9135 | Fax: 734-971-9150 | Google Map
Stay in touch!
The Advisor E-Newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly GLC e-newsletter, the Advisor, to get updates our projects, advocacy work, and important Great Lakes news delivered directly to your email inbox.Subscribe to the Advisor
GLIN Daily News
GLIN Daily News is a daily digest of Great Lakes news headlines designed to help Great Lakes stakeholders stay informed and engaged. This valuable resource is compiled, edited, and sent to subscribers via email by Great Lakes Commission staff every weekday. In the near future, we’ll be launching exciting updates and enhancements to the GLIN News service! Don’t miss out on a single day of important Great Lakes news – subscribe today! Note: The GLC does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in all articles.Read the latest news Subscribe to GLIN Daily News
The Great Lakes Commission administers a number of listservs (email subscription lists) on Great Lakes issues, including the popular GLIN-Announce and GLIN-Jobs listervs. These listservs deliver news and information directly to your inbox, and serve as a great way to keep up-to-date on Great Lakes regional issues and events from multiple organizations and Great Lakes stakeholders. Subscriptions are currently managed under the GLIN name via an external partner, SYMPA – click the link below to learn more about this service, and to sign up for the lists that interest you! Note: The GLC does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in all listserv content.Learn more about Listservs
Map and Directions
The Great Lakes Commission is located in Ann Arbor, Mich., on the corner of Eisenhower Parkway and South Industrial Highway in the Eisenhower Corporate Park. We are conveniently located near the State Street exit of I-94. Local driving directions are included after the map below.
2805 S. Industrial Hwy., Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48104-6791 | Google Map
Phone: 734-971-9135 | Fax: 734-971-9150
Directions from Metro Airport/I-94
- From Detroit Metro Airport, take I-94 west to exit 177, State Street
- Turn right onto State Street (heading north)
- At the next traffic light, Eisenhower Pkwy., turn right (heading east)
- Go to second traffic light, Industrial Hwy., and turn left (heading north)
- Turn right into the first driveway you come to, which is the Great Lakes Commission parking lot.
If you are coming from west of Ann Arbor and are heading east on I-94, exit at 177, State Street and turn left to head north. Follow the above directions 2-5 to get to the office.
Directions from U.S. 23
If heading north on U.S. 23, exit onto I-94 west and follow the above directions 1-5 for I-94 to get to the office
- If heading south on U.S. 23, merge onto M-14 west
- Take exit 3 toward downtown Ann Arbor/Main Street
- Follow Main Street south to Stadium Blvd. and turn left (University of Michigan Stadium will be on your left)
- Take Stadium east to the first traffic light, Industrial Hwy., and turn right
- Follow Industrial south and turn left into the last driveway before you get to Eisenhower Pkwy., which is the Great Lakes Commission parking lot
Directions from M-14
- If heading west on M-14, take M-14 west of the U.S. 23 junction and follow the above directions 2-5 for U.S. 23 to get to the office
- If heading east on M-14, take exit 3 toward downtown Ann Arbor/Main Street and follow the above directions 2-5 for U.S. 23 to get to the office