Environmental advocates are warning Ohioans that the state’s land, air and water are all at risk if the proposed 8 percent cuts to the U.S. EPA are implemented. Read the full story by WOSU – Columbus, OH.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Keeping carp out of the Great Lakes: Who pays?
- Former Michigan congressman Vern Ehlers dies at 83
- Researchers search for clues to toxic algae blooms
- COMMENTARY: Stop Asian carp for good
- What’s going on with Lake Michigan’s water levels?
- Permits sought to protect homes from Lake Michigan dune
- Toxic algae that shut down Toledo’s water system found in Milwaukee park lagoon
- Lake Erie water temperature 6 degrees cooler than last year
- St. Lawrence Seaway cargo shipments up 18 percent in first half of season
- Great Lakes scientists defend federal spending on research
- Ever heard of a sanctuary for shipwrecks? Michigan has one, and it’s preserving around 200 ships
- EDITORIAL: Corps’ report a good starting point for Great Lakes