Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder criticized Enbridge Inc. after the company issued an update on inspections and repairs of Line 5, which carries about 87 million litres of oil and natural gas across northern Wisconsin and Michigan to refineries in Ontario each day. Read the full story by The Associated Press.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- ‘Tiny trash’ a big problem for Canada’s shorelines
- What killed these fish?
- County signs on to harbor dredging plan
- Minnesota regulators turn down tribal request that could delay Enbridge pipeline project
- Native commercial fishing agreement renewed
- Apostle Island Ice Caves unlikely to open this year
- New book traces the history of Lake Superior, a tale of exploitation, recovery, and resiliency
- Distillery turns booze into food – fish food
- EDITORIAL: Plotting the canal’s future
- The caribou catchers: Inside the operation to save ‘ghosts of the woods’ from hungry wolves
- COMMENTARY: Indiana’s Lake Michigan beaches belong to everyone
- Flint’s most vulnerable deeply mistrust tap water, are unclear on filters and lead testing, survey reveals