The largest grain storage facility on the Great Lakes is getting a helping hand from a Wisconsin Department of Transportation program designed to maintain port facilities. Read the full story by the Superior Telegram.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- What happens now affects the size of Lake Erie algal blooms later this summer
- Freighter trapped in Lake Superior after storm compresses ice along U.P. shore
- Ohio EPA working on new laws to protect Lake Erie
- Senate rejects bill stripping protections against zebra mussels, other Great Lakes invaders
- City declares weekend ice storm a disaster so homeowners can get flooding grants
- Gillibrand, Schumer push for Lake Ontario shoreline resiliency study
- Massive icebreaker ships clear the way for trade when the Great Lakes freeze
- COMMENTARY: Preserve the Great Lakes ecosystem
- Is air quality in West Michigan getting better?
- Nonpoint sources again dominate nutrient pollution numbers in new statewide algae report
- Waves damage road, leave debris in Marblehead
- Sylvania, Monroe County to study possible connection to Detroit’s regional water system