It’s looking more and more like, for the first time in four years, the popular Apostle Island Ice Caves on Lake Superior will not open due to the warm weather. Read the full story by KQDS-TV – Bayfield, WI.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Even with $1 billion upgrade, Deep Tunnel swamped by winter storm as streets and basements flooded
- Huge schools of baitfish indicate healthy Lake Huron
- Good walleye season predicted
- COMMENTARY: Lots left to unpack on regional water deal
- DNR to end Kamloops rainbow trout stocking in Lake Superior
- Seven natural wonders in Wisconsin
- Fish advisories issued for Michigan lakes, river impacted by PFAS contamination
- After a successful 2017, will plovers return to Presque Isle?
- DonJon Shipbuilding and Repair says business is booming and they will hire 70 more workers
- Long-sought ship that sank more than 100 years ago found in Lake Erie
- Blue Accounting formed to gather Great Lakes data
- Collins seeks State Department report on Lake Ontario flood damage