A team led by Michigan Technological University and Northwest Indian College released a policy brief outlining what it would take to create a future where fish consumption advisories are no longer needed in the Great Lakes region. Read the full story by Michigan Tech News.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Even with $1 billion upgrade, Deep Tunnel swamped by winter storm as streets and basements flooded
- Huge schools of baitfish indicate healthy Lake Huron
- Good walleye season predicted
- COMMENTARY: Lots left to unpack on regional water deal
- DNR to end Kamloops rainbow trout stocking in Lake Superior
- Seven natural wonders in Wisconsin
- Fish advisories issued for Michigan lakes, river impacted by PFAS contamination
- After a successful 2017, will plovers return to Presque Isle?
- DonJon Shipbuilding and Repair says business is booming and they will hire 70 more workers
- Long-sought ship that sank more than 100 years ago found in Lake Erie
- Blue Accounting formed to gather Great Lakes data
- Collins seeks State Department report on Lake Ontario flood damage