It may be far away and in a different country, but the water Foxconn is asking for is the same water that much of Ontario relies on. Lake Michigan and Lake Huron are intimately connected — so much so that, hydrologically, they’re considered a single body of water. Read the full story by TVO.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Stakeholders look to lock in funding to complete Asian carp-related study
- Special Report: Is Lake Michigan becoming a dumping ground for plastic pollution?
- Keeping the Great Lakes open to swimmers
- Tourism helps and hurts town near Pictured Rocks
- How to know if it’s safe to swim in Lake Michigan
- 2.75 trillion gallons of extra water has poured into Lake Superior in last 30 days
- Public input sought on Great Lakes restoration
- Macomb, Oakland water sport enthusiasts look forward to first Great Lakes Surf Festival
- How healthy is Lake Michigan? A checkup on the Great Lakes
- Peak Lake Erie algae season keeps scientists, politicians and lawyers busy
- Voyageurs paddle Great Lakes history to local ports
- Bell’s Beer Bayview Mackinac Race in midst of slowest race in decades