The International Joint Commission has released recommendations to limit the toxic impacts of flame retardant chemicals in the Great Lakes environment. Read the full story by Michigan Radio.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Not far from Flint, contamination has left Detroit school taps dry
- Caseville nets some good exposure, and fish
- Carl D. Bradley shipwreck survivor to speak at 60th anniversary
- Political roundup: funding flowing to Finger Lakes water projects
- Feathered pariah: Inland Seas hosts program on double-crested cormorants
- Phrag fight: is it friend or foe?
- Wolf Administration announces $50 million investment to improve recreation/community in PA
- More wolves coming to Isle Royale Park
- Watch a 25,000-ton coal freighter navigate the treacherous November waters of Lake Michigan and sail the Grand Haven Channel
- Coast Guard bill includes provision for Great Lakes oil spill research
- Gov. Snyder made personal pitch to keep Flint on Detroit water, former mayor says
- Lake Superior Conference recently held at Michigan Tech