Coterie Park in Leamington, Ontario saw water flow over the roads Sunday as the wind generated six-foot waves on Lake Erie. Read the full story by Blackburn News.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- U.S. Coast Guard Station Niagara getting community help during shutdown
- See the Soo Locks drained of 73 million gallons of water
- ‘Ice canoes,’ volcano-like snow and ice piles, form along Lake Michigan
- Lake Erie shoreline erosion under investigation
- The cold truth about ice safety
- Will new Illinois governor revive state’s interest in the Great Lakes?
- Groups appeal PolyMet’s air and water permits
- EDITORIAL: Keep dredge help coming
- Citizen scientist initiative launches
- U.S. Great Lakes freighters carry 84 million tons of cargo in 2018
- IDEM orders U.S. Steel to begin quarterly groundwater testing in Portage
- Whitmer: Flint needs bottled water until pipes replaced