The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released an alarming report predicting that catastrophic consequences from global warming could come as early as 2040. Here’s what those consequences could mean for Lake Michigan. Read the full story by WTTW – Chicago, IL.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- 60,000 tons of dangerous radioactive waste sits on Great Lakes’ shores
- Ann Arbor designing new system to remove parasite in city’s water
- Gale warning and small craft advisory in effect for Lake Huron
- Cordray outlines clean waterways policy during Lake Erie visit
- International cargoes on Great Lakes up 4.1 percent
- Hoosiers protest Ohio mayor’s plan to sell water from their aquifer
- Michigan natural resource program raises salmon, sells surplus
- Water contamination bill stalls in Harrisburg
- Some fire departments have firefighting foam containing PFAS
- Teen scientists went looking for meteorites in the Great Lakes. They found another type of alien.
- Kaptur visits demonstration farm addressing runoff pollution
- New breakwater for Park Avenue boat launch could exceed $1.3 million