Canadian energy company Enbridge Energy held an informational meeting on Wednesday in Michigan’s Bay County for residents and property owners with pipeline on their land. Read the full story by MLive.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- The historical pollution of the Huron-to-Erie corridor: The ‘60s
- Condition analysis stirs new hope for Norisle
- DNR considering We energies proposal to increase mercury limits released into Lake Michigan
- Will tench be the next Great Lakes invasive species problem?
- EPA’s new PFAS plan promises drinking water limits but lacks detail
- After Republican lawmakers killed Gretchen Whitmer’s environmental shakeup, what’s next?
- OPINION: Lake Erie’s problems are now Gov. Mike DeWine’s to tackle
- EDITORIAL: Freshwater parity
- The Great Lakes State is getting saltier – it matters when it comes to your drinking water
- Niagara’s History Unveiled: Swimmers of Lake Ontario
- Thunder Bay Field Naturalists buy land on Lake Superior island
- Huge water project for Foxconn continues