Fascinating sheets of ice crashed onshore at White Lake in Michigan on Saturday. A burst of warm weather broke up lake ice and made quite the ruckus at the shoreline. Read the full story by MLive.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Lucas Co. sues EPA over Lake Erie water quality
- Zero sewage overflows by 2035 will require citizen engagement
- Plan aims to improve Lake Ontario water quality
- Thawing ice allows re-deploying of Great Lakes data buoys
- Shattered glass ‘deliberately’ spread along Lake Michigan beach, National Park Service says
- Iroquois Dam gates closed temporarily for recreational boaters
- Cruising from Montreal to Georgian Bay
- Black River Canal dredging begins in Port Huron
- Day trips planned for White Shoal, Lake Michigan’s most remote lighthouse
- Will crews be removing the ice boom anytime soon?
- Get ready for another spectacular fishing year on Lake Erie
- Ypsilanti leaders weigh fate of Peninsular Paper Dam