In the final days of his eight-year term, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder agreed to fund more than $100 million in projects throughout Michigan in exchange for votes to fund environmental cleanups. Read the full story by Bridge Magazine.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Why isn’t Isle Royale a part of Minnesota?
- Ruling: Residents’ EPA suit in Flint crisis can move forward
- PENNVEST to loan $12 million to North East for improving wastewater treatment
- Protecting Lake Erie from Asian carp
- Lucas Co. sues EPA over Lake Erie water quality
- Zero sewage overflows by 2035 will require citizen engagement
- Plan aims to improve Lake Ontario water quality
- Thawing ice allows re-deploying of Great Lakes data buoys
- Shattered glass ‘deliberately’ spread along Lake Michigan beach, National Park Service says
- Iroquois Dam gates closed temporarily for recreational boaters
- Cruising from Montreal to Georgian Bay
- Black River Canal dredging begins in Port Huron