As the West burns, the South swelters and the East floods, some Americans are starting to reconsider where they choose to live, and Great Lakes cities like Duluth and Buffalo are emerging as attractive alternatives. Read the full story by The New York Times.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Feds approve plan to help block Asian carp from Great Lakes
- Otsego County gets state grant for polluted site reuse
- U.S. Brig Niagara is symbol of Battle of Lake Erie: tall ships Cleveland countdown week 7
- Government proposes Sandhill crane research
- Is Plan 2014 getting a bad rap for Lake Ontario flooding?
- State court revives class-action suit over Chicago’s lead water pipes
- Detroit River enjoys a longer walleye run
- Great Lakes hit record levels after winter snows, heavy rains
- Ex-wastewater treatment official admits to allowing solid sewage into Lake Ontario
- PFAS found in drinking water wells near Hartford
- PFAS-related health warnings set to limit summer fun on 18 Michigan waterways
- Smith: DNR seeking input for Lake Michigan stocking plan