There are at least some air pollution problems at all of the Great Lakes region national parks, according to a new study by the National Parks Conservation Association, an advocacy group based in Washington, D.C. Read the full story by Great Lakes Echo.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Harmful algal blooms showing up in northern Michigan lakes
- Great Lakes states among those fighting air rules change
- Local NDP candidates push for Great Lakes protection
- DNR orders Mitchell Airport to cleanup ‘forever’ chemicals detected in Lake Michigan tributaries
- More than two dozen loons found dead on Leelanau County beach
- Burns planned for 1,100 acres of Indiana Dunes National Park
- IJC asks for input from homeowners affected by flooding
- High Great Lakes, big storms put Michigan shoreline at risk
- DEC seeks feedback on 2020 Great Lakes fishing regulations
- Film crew to record Pere Marquette beach clean-up
- Enbridge moves forward with risk-mitigation measures amid tunnel project prep, litigation
- Erie Canal trip ‘from Albany to Buffalo’ became a song. Could it also become history?