The commission that manages water levels on Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River is calling an emergency meeting to review its current management plan. Read the full story by North Country Public Radio.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Governor DeWine: Plan to clean Lake Erie will work, take time
- Minnesota attorney general joins Michigan suit to shut down Enbridge pipeline
- Lake Ontario outflow managers maintain leeway to seek lower water levels
- Deja Vu: Will threat of westward water trains prompt action by Great Lakes governors?
- COMMENTARY: A strong Clean Water Act keeps our drinking glasses full, our fish safe to eat and our beaches open
- E2 report: Investing in water infrastructure can boost economy, jobs, improve health
- Authorities want Lake Michigan pavilion closed after high water breaches dune
- This tiny Michigan island once had its own king
- Toronto’s Scarborough Bluffs are getting a huge makeover starting now
- State flags more than 500 new streams, lakes for failure to meet water quality standards
- These prehistoric sea scorpions might rival the Petoskey stone for Michigan’s coolest fossil
- Study finds water, sewer services cost day’s wages for low-income families