If the Line 5 pipeline shuts down, officials at the East Toledo refinery worry an imminent closure of their operation could follow. Read the full story by the Toledo Blade.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Harmful algal blooms showing up in northern Michigan lakes
- Great Lakes states among those fighting air rules change
- Local NDP candidates push for Great Lakes protection
- DNR orders Mitchell Airport to cleanup ‘forever’ chemicals detected in Lake Michigan tributaries
- More than two dozen loons found dead on Leelanau County beach
- Burns planned for 1,100 acres of Indiana Dunes National Park
- IJC asks for input from homeowners affected by flooding
- High Great Lakes, big storms put Michigan shoreline at risk
- DEC seeks feedback on 2020 Great Lakes fishing regulations
- Film crew to record Pere Marquette beach clean-up
- Enbridge moves forward with risk-mitigation measures amid tunnel project prep, litigation
- Erie Canal trip ‘from Albany to Buffalo’ became a song. Could it also become history?