The International Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River Board announced this week it’s reducing outflows. This means it’ll be letting less water from Lake Ontario through the Moses-Saunders Power Dam into the upper St. Lawrence River. Read and listen to the full story by WRVO – Oswego, NY.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Study links Asian carp with Mississippi River fish drop
- EDITORIAL: Asian carp study underscores dangers
- Enbridge completes rock sampling within Straits for Line 5 tunnel
- MPP Smith backs call for local representation at IJC table to address high water concerns
- Kewaunee’s Harbor Master Plan in place for redeveloping waterfront. What comes next?
- On Detroit River, humans lead nature’s rebirth
- Grant announced for Sandusky Bay wetland
- Plastic debris along lakeshore worries community
- Harbor Beach council considering water agreement with Port Sanilac
- Wayne supervisors to discuss shoreline projects
- Lake Huron to see more Atlantic salmon stocked next year
- Fish can hear boat noises and their ears are in trouble