The International Lake Superior Board of Control is seeking information directly from property-owners about how high-water levels this year have affected them to help planners refine the models and tools they use to estimate the impacts of future water level conditions. Read the full story by TB News Watch.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Study links Asian carp with Mississippi River fish drop
- EDITORIAL: Asian carp study underscores dangers
- Enbridge completes rock sampling within Straits for Line 5 tunnel
- MPP Smith backs call for local representation at IJC table to address high water concerns
- Kewaunee’s Harbor Master Plan in place for redeveloping waterfront. What comes next?
- On Detroit River, humans lead nature’s rebirth
- Grant announced for Sandusky Bay wetland
- Plastic debris along lakeshore worries community
- Harbor Beach council considering water agreement with Port Sanilac
- Wayne supervisors to discuss shoreline projects
- Lake Huron to see more Atlantic salmon stocked next year
- Fish can hear boat noises and their ears are in trouble