The Lakehead Region Conservation Authority is continuing the Flood Watch for Lake Superior, within its area of jurisdiction. The Conservation Authority advises that water levels on Lake Superior continue to remain well above average. Read the full story by the Net News Ledger.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- House passes bill to fund Great Lakes projects and numerous federal departments
- Researchers track Great Lakes fish through acoustic telemetry
- Judge extends negotiations over Great Lakes fishing rights
- Lake Michigan salmon/trout: Lakewide study reveals some of the changes in the diet; more to come
- Officials monitoring Chambly Basin after invasive grass carp is reeled in
- Elk skull with antlers found in Fenton-area lake is 220 years old and likely from an extinct subspecies
- Groups hope NY rules get pollutants out of drinking water
- State to hire 3rd inspector for dam safety program
- Webinar scheduled on permit process for oil pipeline tunnel
- Toxic algae blooms in Great Lakes pose threat to beachgoers
- Review underway: Will IJC’s efforts be enough for flooded shoreline municipalities?
- Ruling forthcoming in landmark Lake Erie algae case