Michigan land managers are about to reopen their public lands playbook, making revisions that will guide the next six years of decisions about where the state owns land, and how it manages the land it owns. Read the full story by Bridge Magazine.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Local field naturalists travel from sky to sea Thursday
- Great Lakes steel production shoots up by 20,000 tons, still lags last year
- Pandemic interrupts longtime Isle Royale wolf, moose study
- World’s largest lakes reveal data about climate change
- Invasive species management group to study effects of May’s floods along Tittabawassee River
- Bubbly Creek restoration is cleared for takeoff — once the funds are secured
- Global pandemic doesn’t stop water quality research
- Presque Isle State Park to receive $3 million for sand replenishment in 2021
- Black River AOC checks another issue off list
- Little to no ice on the Great Lakes in late January?!
- Asian carp gauntlet project ‘off to the races’ with Army Corps funding
- Efforts to save Waugoshance light abandoned as structure crumbles into Lake Michigan