Over the next two decades, Indiana will need more than $13 billion to repair or replace aging water and wastewater infrastructure according to the Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition, which said the Biden administration’s budget plan is a step in the right direction. Read the full story by Indiana Public Media.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Michigan’s indigenous tribes ramp up efforts to shut down oil pipeline through sacred waters
- Great Lakes monitors slow the flow; will explain in virtual meetings this week
- ‘We’re hoping to do more,’ port exec says about unusual Twin Ports export
- NY finishes $2.7M project to prevent flooding on West Bay Road in Cayuga County
- Rare birds return to Lake Erie shoreline
- Looking back: Happy 150th, Sodus Bay Lighthouse!
- U.S.C.G. international training focuses on teamwork
- Discovery of French ship Le Griffon in Great Lakes prompts Michigan couple to publish book of their discovery
- Great Lakes piping plover couple has another egg after 4 eaten by skunk at Chicago Montrose Beach
- NYS hears public feedback about developing wind energy off the Great Lakes
- Central Michigan University receives $10 million grant to continue Great Lakes wetlands research
- Cullen Park wetlands project faces local opposition