Queen Elizabeth II died on Thursday at her residence at Balmoral Castle. She was 96 years old. As many people take a moment to look back on her life and legacy following her passing, it includes a moment in Wisconsin history when the British monarch visited the United States. Read the full story by WGBA-TV – Green Bay, WI.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Pressures from climate change could challenge agreements safeguarding Great Lakes water
- 10 years to build a new icebreaker? Great Lakes shippers cry foul
- Scientists warn of ‘urgency’ in cleaning up Detroit River toxic sediment
- Lake Erie water levels continue falling from record highs. What’s ahead?
- McCollum reintroduces Boundary Waters bill
- A big change in one year; Images show ice coverage of Lake Erie then and now
- PFBC to open largest public fishing access in North East Township
- Erie County could soon welcome cruise ships following Coast Guard approval
- Great Lakes Local Action Fund aims to improve health of Lake Huron
- Mysterious sand slabs appearing on Lake Michigan beach
- Cargoes through port of Duluth-Superior down in 2022 — especially grain, which had its lowest season since 1890
- Task Force asks Biden administration for $425 million for Great Lakes Restoration Initiative