Wisconsin’s Bayfield County residents will soon have access to a map of the county’s artesian wells, following a controversial proposal to bottle and sell water from a well near Lake Superior. Read the full story by Wisconsin Public Radio.
Great Lakes Daily News
Latest Daily News
- Advocates say cleanup of coal ash at northwest Indiana power plant leave regional water supply at risk
- Army Corps announces plans to stop invasive carp to Great Lakes
- ‘Without water, none of us would be here’: Great Lakes protection project kicks off in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Repair timeline pushed back even further for broken Metro Detroit water main
- Public hearing set for decade-long push to restore Grand River’s rapids
- Brighton Beach becoming more sustainable and cost effective
- ‘Volunteer trashman’ aims to get rid of plastic in Lake Erie, waterways
- Beach cleanup goes high-tech
- Invasive carp: Great Lakes focus of new film documenting effort to keep species out
- Wondering where that bird in your backyard came from? A new mapping tool details its amazing journey.
- Green Bay dives into phase two of national reserve designation with UWGB, partners gauging public interest in site locations
- COMMENTARY: Are our leaders still committed to protecting Great Lakes, 50 years after historic agreement?