Great Lakes Stormwater Collaborative
The Great Lakes Stormwater Collaborative hosts webinars that help bridge the gap between the supply and demand side of stormwater management. See below for recordings of past webinars, and join the Collaborative to get invited to future webinars!
- Carrie Rivette, City of Grand Rapids, MI
- Jennifer Lawson, City of Ann Arbor, MI
- Nic Buer, U.S. Geological Survey
- Bill Selbig, U.S. Geological Survey
Reports detailing the research can also be found here:
https://pubs.er.usgs.gov/publication/sir20185037 (open access)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301479719312289 (requires access to Journal of Environmental Management)
- Phillip Taylor, Hydro International
- Chris Allen, Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC
- Don Carpenter, Drummond Carpenter PLLC
- Erik Petrovskis, Meijer
- Pat Nortz, Otisco Engineering Ltd.
- Matt Hils, OHM Advisors
- Kristin Hall, City of Cleveland