Great Lakes Calendar
- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Climate and Lake Levels Update and Outlook
April 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
It is not yet spring and already the five Great Lakes are currently near or exceeding record levels due to an abundance of precipitation, highlighted by rainfall and snow melt. Impacts from these levels are widespread and present a number of challenges to those in and around the basin.
You are invited to a multi-partner public webinar on April 13 at 11 am EDT where information will be shared on the following:
- The conditions that contributed to the high water levels
- The climate outlook from 2 weeks through the next season
- Some of the impacts from high lake levels
- The typical watches and warnings that may occur around the Lakes due to high levels
- An outlook for the lake levels themselves
Event website: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2805844127483824140
Contact: Jennifer Day, Regional Coordinator, Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Team, USDOC/NOAA
Email: [email protected]