The Great Lakes Commission is seeking a skilled, qualified and highly motivated executive assistant. The position performs a wide range of executive level support activities for the Great Lakes Commission and its staff. Please review the full job description for requirements and application instructions. Apply by April 30, 2020.
For media inquiries, please contact Beth Wanamaker, [email protected].
Recent GLC News
- Position Available: Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Regional organizations release shared 2020 priorities for the Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Commission releases 2020 Great Lakes federal priorities, reaffirms its leadership role in tackling issues of regional concern
- Request for Proposals: Great Lakes Sediment and Nutrient Reduction Program
Upcoming GLC Events
- May 19 - May 21
- September 15 - September 17