Great Lakes Calendar
- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Climate and Lake Levels Update and Outlook
June 22 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
You are invited to join NOAA in the Great Lakes for a webinar addressing climate and water levels in the Great Lakes.
You are invited to a multi-partner public webinar on June 22 at 1:30 pm EDT where we will share information on the following:
- The conditions that contributed to the high water levels
- The climate outlook from 2 weeks through the next season
- Some of the impacts from high lake levels
- The typical watches and warnings that may occur around the Lakes due to high levels
- An outlook for the lake levels themselves
Event website: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7783082580408145934
Contact: Jennifer Day
Email: [email protected]