Download PDF | Published September 2014 | Featured topic: Great Lakes algae
The Advisor is the newsletter of the Great Lakes Commission and serves as the Commission’s voice in the Great Lakes – St. Lawrence region. The newly redesigned magazine-style format of the Advisor provides updates on Commission programs, policy positions and binational issues. In this issue:
- Director’s Update: Combating nutrient threats to the Great Lakes with ingenuity, resources, partnership
- Why are our waters turning green?
- Why the algae is back
- Regulating nutrient inputs: Then and now
- Case study: Innovative programs for the Lower Fox River
- Commissioner’s Corner: Ohio taking action in western Lake Erie
For questions about this issue of the Advisor, please contact Christine Manninen, email@example.com.